Why accept aging and all its potential problems? You have an option to prevent physical and mental deterioration through Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy. Natural Hormone Therapy is a safe, effective and a reliable medical therapy that combats the biological effects of aging.
Dr. Rob Kominiarek DO FACOFP is the Medical Director of Renue Health located in Springboro, Ohio and treats male and female clients from all around the world. Dr. Rob has been specializing in Bio-identical Hormone Replacement since 2002. He can prescribe a therapy that is tailored to your unique needs.
Hormone Replacement Therapy Benefits
Renue Health offers a full spectrum of hormone replacement therapy programs that will counteract your declining hormone levels to make you feel brand new again.
Each hormone replacement plan is meticulously designed around your current medical history and lifestyle to provide the best possible results. Thanks to this personalized approach, Renue Health has helped thousands of patients receive the following benefits:
- More muscle mass and strength
- Higher sex drive
- Increased endurance and energy
- Better cognitive function
- Elevated mood
- Reduced risk of cardiovascular disease
- Improve osteopenia and osteoporosis
Here’s what you can expect from optimizing the following hormones:
- Bio-Identical Hormone Therapy: We do not use synthetic hormones and neither should you! Bioidentical hormones are an exact match to the hormones produced by your body, and will renew your vitality more effectively than synthetic hormones.
- Estrogen Therapy: Estrogen therapy is carefully initiated to provide protective benefits from many of the diseases of aging. Benefits include improved cholesterol profile, protection from coronary artery disease, prevention of Alzheimer’s disease, depression, mood disorders, sleep disturbances, urogenital atrophy, sexual dysfunction, memory and cognitive decline, colorectal cancer, tooth loss, gingival atrophy, osteoporosis, glaucoma, cataracts, and macular degeneration. Estrogen deficiency causes the following; heart disease, strokes, Alzheimer’s disease, colon cancer, vaginal atrophy, urinary incontinence, hot flashes, tooth loss, macular degeneration, osteoporosis, depression, mood swings, sexual dysfunction, skin atrophy, sleep disturbances, and decreased sense of well-being.
- Progesterone Therapy: Progesterone therapy provides many feel-good benefits besides numerous health protective benefits as well. Progesterone therapy decreases bloating and headaches, reduces symptoms of menopause, protects against osteoporosis, heart disease, and breast cancer, prevents vascular endothelial inflammation and induces breast cancer cell apoptosis (cell death). There is absolutely no reason not to take progesterone if you are peri-menopausal or menopausal.
- Testosterone Therapy: Each testosterone program is carefully crafted to give you the energy, drive, libido and strength you had when you were younger. Testosterone is a hormone secreted by the ovaries, adrenal glands, and testes. testosterone replacement therapy will result in increase in muscle mass, strength, endurance, and exercise tolerance, decreased fat, improve skin tone and collagen, increase bone mass, libido, sexual performance, and enhance sense of well-being.
- Human Growth Hormone (HGH): Also known as the “Fountain of Youth”, has been proven to restore motivation and your quality of sleep. HGH will also fight off weight gain and erectile dysfunction, improve immune system function and increase the tumor suppressor P53.
- Secretagogues: Research has identified specific receptors in the human brain and pituitary gland that are unique for synthetic GH secretagogues. These secretagogues have been found to possess strong, dose dependent and reproducible effects. Secretagogues will improve immune system function, muscle mass, cartilage formation, conversion of T4 to T3, increase P53 tumor suppressor, decrease homocysteine levels, and increase sense of well-being.
- Thyroid Therapy: With your personalized therapy you’ll be able to counteract various symptoms of aging such as; thinning hair, fatigue, muscle aches, even depression. Thyroid hormone is a metabolic hormone secreted by the thyroid gland that regulates temperature, metabolism, brain function, and energy. Optimized thyroid function will lower cholesterol, increase fat breakdown, protect against cardiovascular disease, cognitive impairment, memory loss, fatigue, and weight gain.
- DHEA Therapy: Optimization of the crucial adrenal hormone will improve all aspects of your life. DHEA is a hormone secreted primarily by the adrenal glands and results in a shift to a anabolic or protein building state. DHEA reduces cardiovascular disease risk by decreasing visceral fat, stimulates the immune system, restores sexual vitality, improves mood, decreases cholesterol and body fat, improves memory, increases energy, improves mood, and has anti-cancer properties.
- Pregnenolone Therapy: The conversion of cholesterol to pregnenolone constitutes the first of many steps in the synthesis of some of the body’s key hormones, including dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), testosterone, progesterone, estrogen, and cortisol. Nicknamed “the mother hormone,” pregnenolone is a vital building block, being the very first (and arguably the most versatile) hormone in a cascade of molecular events. Pregnenolone is the “parent hormone” of the entire neurosteroid family, giving rise to important “neurohormones” that affect learning, memory, mood, sleep, and much more. Pregnenolone and its family members both stimulate and suppress brain cell activity in a fashion that maintains tight control over brain function. Pregnenolone and other neuroactive steroids can protect brain cells against the long-term damage that can lead to Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia. Hormone levels naturally decline with advancing age. People with lower pregnenolone levels are more likely to suffer from memory deficits, mood disorders, and even some mental illnesses. Pregnenolone supplementation improves brain function, often correcting impairments in memory and learning.